i-Size Car Seats
i-Size Car Seats | 40 – 150CM | Birth – 12 Years (approx)
i-Size or R129 is the most up to date European safety standard for car seats. Our R129 car seats have something for everyone. Including 360° seats, adjustable headrests, extra deep padding, side impact protection and more.
Cozy N Safe i-Size Car Seats
40 – 150CM | Birth – 12 Years (approx)
i-Size or R129 is the most up to date European safety standard for car seats. These car seats must be fitted in your vehicle using the ISOFix connectors. This reduces the risk of incorrect fitting. Another safety bonus is the addition of a side impact crash test in the approval process.
How to pick the best car seat:
- R129 car seats must be fitted have ISOFix connectors. However depending on your child’s height you don’t have to install the seat in the car using them.
- The new regulations are based upon the child’s height, not their weight.
- When using R129 car seats for your baby, you must rear face them until 15 months.
- All of our seats have adjustable headrests and recline positions to keep your little one safe and supported at all times.
- R129 regulation seats also must have a fixed backrest and side impact protection.
- If you want any advice or help on picking the correct seat please don’t hesitate to contact us today. We are here to help and ensure you get the right seat for your family.
Read more on picking the right car seat for you and your family here or check out our blog for all the latest safety information and useful tips.
More information on the UK car seat laws can be found here