Cozy N Safe Arthur Group 0+/1/2/3 Car Seat
Cozy N Safe Arthur Group 0+/1/2/3 Car Seat
The Cozy N Safe Arthur Group 0+/1/2/3 Car Seat is the only car seat you need to buy. This superior car seat will protect and support your little traveller from birth to 18kg rear facing and from 9kg-36kg forward facing. A ventilated yet durable shield ensures the best possible all round protection for your child without compromising on comfort.
The Arthur is perfect for newborns! As it comes complete with a specialised insert for newborns and 155 degrees lie-flat recline angle. 3 recline positions and adjustable headrest ensures growing children are safe and comfortable no matter their age. A 5-point safety harness with soft chest pads suitable up to 18kg adds even more protection. When your little one gets too big for the integral harness you can hide it and use the vehicle seat belt in its place.
The Arthur car seat can easily be fitted into most vehicles by using both Isofix connection points with a top-tether and/or by using the adult 3 point seat belt. Belt guides and locking indicators make installation as easy as 123.
All Arthur car seat covers are made from the most luxurious materials and can be easily removed for washing at 30 degrees. The Arthur Car Seat is fit for any King or Queen.
- Group 0+/1/2/3 | suitable from 0 to 36kg (birth – 12 years approx)
- Fitted using Isofix, top tether and/or 3 point seat belt installation
- Extended rear facing - Group 0+/1 (0 - 18kg)
- Forward facing - Group 1/2/3 (9kg - 36kg
- Side impact protection
- Ventilated shield adds more comfort
- Integral 5 point harness with anti-slip pads
- Four recline positions
- Lie-flat 155 degrees angle position for newborns
- Includes removable newborn insert
- Multiple headrest positions
- Deep, soft padding
- Removable machine washable covers
- Newborn Insert
- Child Car Seat
- ISOFix Guides
- User Manual
- Removable Cushion/s
|Brand||Cozy N Safe|
|Age approx.||Birth - 12 Years|
|Weight range||0-36 KG|
|Product weight||12.9 KG|
|Product dimensions||H 64cm x W 46cm x D 51cm|
|Fitting||Forward & Rear Facing
Isofix/ Top Tether &/or
Vehicle 3 Point Safety Belt
|Regulation tested||ECE R44.04|
The only car seat you need
Our Arthur combination car seat grows with your child from birth all the way up to approx 12 years old. The innovative design will ensure your little one will always be Cozy N Safe.
Extended Rear Facing
It’s recommended to rear face your baby for as long as possible. The Arthur baby car seat allows you to rear face your little one from birth all the way to approximately 18 kg.
155° Lie Flat Position
The combination of recline positions and a specially designed new born insert ensures your newborn is always in the correct position and is fully protected.
Arthur Car Seat Fitting Video
Arthur Car Seat User Manual
FREE delivery on all orders* (Mainland UK)
Additional charges apply for deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, and Northern Ireland, which are calculated during checkout.
All orders include free delivery to mainland UK only.
We aim to send your goods within 24 hours of receipt of order. In most cases delivery takes place within 2-5 working days; you will receive an email when your order has been scheduled for dispatch.
Orders over £50 are sent via a next working day courier service. Orders under £50 are dispatched on a 2-3 day delivery courier.
*Free delivery is to mainland UK only. You can check your delivery costs at the basket stage of checkout by entering your postcode.
Return policy quote from our Terms & Conditions:
We now inform you that information relating to all aspects of our Goods is not in this document but in our marketing material, whether that is in the medium of Our Website or in hard copy.
The following rules apply to cancellation of your order:
- If you have ordered Goods, but not received them, you may cancel your order without giving a reason, at any time within 14 days of your order. You will have no obligation and we will return your money.
- If you have ordered Goods, and received them, you may cancel your order at any time within 14 days of the date you received them. You must tell us that you wish to cancel. You must also send the Goods back to us within that same 14 day period.
We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- we receive the Goods in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price, in new condition, with labels and packaging intact.
- you comply with our procedure for returns and refunds. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
The option to cancel your order is not available:
- if you purchase sealed goods which relate to health or hygiene, and they become unsealed after delivery, or cannot be re-sold for some other reason;
- if they are a hard medium for a product in soft copy, which comes to you sealed and is returned to us unsealed.
- if the Goods are somehow mixed with other goods so that we cannot identify or easily separate them.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
In any of the above scenarios, we will return your money within 14 days.