Cozy N Safe Etna i-Size 360° Rotation Car Seat
Cozy N Safe Etna i-Size 360° Rotation Car Seat
The Cozy N Safe Etna i-Size has the most amount of padding we have EVER put in a car seat. The super deep padding ensures that your baby is truly Cozy N Safe. The padding acts both as a brilliant support for your baby and offers amazing protection against any impacts from the sides and forward or rear collisions. That’s not all, the recline position and padded newborn inserts ensure the seat has a lie flat function to ensure your newborn is in the correct position even on those longer journeys.
The i-Size seat is installed in most modern cars using the Isofix and Top Tether system until your toddler reaches 105cm, then simply hide the harness and the seat is installed using the vehicles’ 3 point belt. The Etna has an extended rear facing feature allowing you to rear face your baby all the way up to 105cm (approx. 4 years old.) The 360° seat which locks at 90° allows you easy access to your child when putting them in or out the car seat. No more breaking your back bending in and out of the car.
The luxurious covers have been manufactured to be both breathable and warm, ensuring your baby is cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The car seat is suitable from birth all the way to approx. 12 years old making this the only car seat you need to buy!
A 5 point, self-adjusting harness, side impact protection, durable and ventilated shell, deep padding, fully adjustable headrest and 6 recline positions (1 rear facing and 5 forward facing) all combine to please every critic large and small. All covers can be removed and washed in the washing machine on a cool 30°C wash.
- Birth to 12 years old i-Size Car Seat with 360° one touch rotation feature
- Suitable from 40-150cm (0 to 36kg)
- Rear and forward facing positions
- Extended Rear Facing up to 105cm (approx. 4 years old)
- Quick Release Top Tether for easy rotation
- Fitted using Isofix, top tether and/or vehicle 3 point belt
- Side impact protection
- Easy adjustable, 5 point harness with soft pads
- Five forward facing recline positions
- Includes newborn insert
- Multiple headrest positions
- Super deep, soft padding
- Removable and washable covers
- ECE R129 Safety Certified
- Newborn Insert
- Child Car Seat
- ISOFix Guides
- User Manual
- Removable Cushion/s
|Cozy N Safe
|Birth - 12 Years
|H 57cm x W 48cm x D 52cm
Isofix & Top Tether / Rear Facing
Vehicle 3 Point Safety Belt
|i-Size ECE R129/02
The only car seat you need
Our Etna i-Size car seat will grow with your child from birth all the way to 12 years old. The car seat transforms into a booster seat by hiding the harness and using the vehicle’s 3 point safety belt instead.
Extended Rear Facing
This Etna i-Size baby car seat allows you to rear face your little one from birth all the way to 105cm. Then, when you are ready, you can forward face with the push of a button.
The Etna i-size car seat will rotate a full 360° allowing easy access to your child. The top tether has a quick release feature allowing uninterrupted access to your child even forward facing.
Etna i-Size Car Seat User Manual
FREE delivery on all orders* (Mainland UK)
Additional charges apply for deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, and Northern Ireland, which are calculated during checkout.
All orders include free delivery to mainland UK only.
We aim to send your goods within 24 hours of receipt of order. In most cases delivery takes place within 2-5 working days; you will receive an email when your order has been scheduled for dispatch.
Orders over £50 are sent via a next working day courier service. Orders under £50 are dispatched on a 2-3 day delivery courier.
*Free delivery is to mainland UK only. You can check your delivery costs at the basket stage of checkout by entering your postcode.
Return policy quote from our Terms & Conditions:
We now inform you that information relating to all aspects of our Goods is not in this document but in our marketing material, whether that is in the medium of Our Website or in hard copy.
The following rules apply to cancellation of your order:
- If you have ordered Goods, but not received them, you may cancel your order without giving a reason, at any time within 14 days of your order. You will have no obligation and we will return your money.
- If you have ordered Goods, and received them, you may cancel your order at any time within 14 days of the date you received them. You must tell us that you wish to cancel. You must also send the Goods back to us within that same 14 day period.
We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- we receive the Goods in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price, in new condition, with labels and packaging intact.
- you comply with our procedure for returns and refunds. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
The option to cancel your order is not available:
- if you purchase sealed goods which relate to health or hygiene, and they become unsealed after delivery, or cannot be re-sold for some other reason;
- if they are a hard medium for a product in soft copy, which comes to you sealed and is returned to us unsealed.
- if the Goods are somehow mixed with other goods so that we cannot identify or easily separate them.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
In any of the above scenarios, we will return your money within 14 days.