Cozy N Safe Everest Group 1/2/3 Car Seat
Cozy N Safe Everest Group 1/2/3 Car Seat
The Cozy N Safe Everest Car Seat is a group 1/2/3 seat that is a durable and strong child seat that will please even the harshest little critics. The Everest features deep padding, adjustable headrests, wide seating area and armrests.
The booster seat is installed using the vehicle’s 3 point safety belt making it compatible with most makes and models of cars. The seat has a 5 point harness that can be used up to 18kg. Then will convert to a high backed booster seat by hiding the harness. The lightweight and compact design makes the seat perfect for families with multiple cars or grandparents, as swapping from car to car only takes a few seconds.
The child car seat also features pop out cup holders, perfect for holding snacks and drinks on longer journeys. Spillages and crumbs are no longer a problem as the seat covers are easily removable and washable at 30°C.
The addition of a removable insert, removable head cushion, memory foam and side impact protection give you peace of mind that your child is both Cozy N Safe.
- Forward Facing - Group 1/2/3 | 9kg - 36kg (approx. 9 months - 12 years old)
- Super durable construction
- Additional side impact protection
- Provides extreme security and comfort
- Spacious seat area with armrests
- Adjustable headrest
- Easy installation by 3-point seat belt
- Compatible to use in most vehicles
- Child Car Seat
- User Manual
- Removable Cushion/s
|Brand||Cozy N Safe|
|Age approx.||9 Months - 12 Years|
|Weight range||9-36 KG|
|Product weight||6 KG|
|Product dimensions||H 73cm x W 49cm x D 51cm|
Vehicle 3 Point Safety Belt
|Regulation tested||ECE R44.04|
Pop Out Cup Holders
The Everest car seat features not one but 2 pop out cupholders. Perfect for holding snacks and drinks on those longer journeys, or even a sneaky treat on the way to school.
Lightweight Car Seat
The Everest child car seat has been designed to be lightweight, while still being safe and strong. Weighing just 6kgs the car seat can be swapped between cars with ease.
Side Impact Protection
The Everest car seat’s shell wraps around your child’s shoulders & head toprotect them from a side on collision. Deep padding also helps to protect your child.
Everest Car Seat Fitting Video
Everest Car Seat User Manual
FREE delivery on all orders* (Mainland UK)
Additional charges apply for deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, and Northern Ireland, which are calculated during checkout.
All orders include free delivery to mainland UK only.
We aim to send your goods within 24 hours of receipt of order. In most cases delivery takes place within 2-5 working days; you will receive an email when your order has been scheduled for dispatch.
Orders over £50 are sent via a next working day courier service. Orders under £50 are dispatched on a 2-3 day delivery courier.
*Free delivery is to mainland UK only. You can check your delivery costs at the basket stage of checkout by entering your postcode.
Return policy quote from our Terms & Conditions:
We now inform you that information relating to all aspects of our Goods is not in this document but in our marketing material, whether that is in the medium of Our Website or in hard copy.
The following rules apply to cancellation of your order:
- If you have ordered Goods, but not received them, you may cancel your order without giving a reason, at any time within 14 days of your order. You will have no obligation and we will return your money.
- If you have ordered Goods, and received them, you may cancel your order at any time within 14 days of the date you received them. You must tell us that you wish to cancel. You must also send the Goods back to us within that same 14 day period.
We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- we receive the Goods in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price, in new condition, with labels and packaging intact.
- you comply with our procedure for returns and refunds. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
The option to cancel your order is not available:
- if you purchase sealed goods which relate to health or hygiene, and they become unsealed after delivery, or cannot be re-sold for some other reason;
- if they are a hard medium for a product in soft copy, which comes to you sealed and is returned to us unsealed.
- if the Goods are somehow mixed with other goods so that we cannot identify or easily separate them.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
In any of the above scenarios, we will return your money within 14 days.