Cozy N Safe Fitzroy Group 0+/1 Car Seat
Cozy N Safe Fitzroy Group 0+/1 Car Seat
The Cozy N Safe Fitzroy Group 0+/1 Child Car Seat is a forward or rear facing infant seat. Suitable to carry your little passenger from birth all the way to 13kg rear facing and 9kg to 18kg forward facing. Its super lightweight design and universal 3-point belt installation makes swapping the seat between cars a breeze, perfect for families who are always on the go.
The Fitzroy seat features 3 recline positions in forward-facing mode and 1 recline rear-facing ensuring your baby is always Cozy N Safe. Cleaning couldn’t be easier as the seat boasts easily removable covers which are washable at 30°C.
Side impact protection, 5 point harness with chest pads, deep padding provide extraordinary protection. And a removable infant insert with head cushion gives extra support for head and body no matter your child’s age.
- Forward facing – Group 1 | From 9kg to 18kg (9 months to 4 years approx)
- Rear facing – Group 0+ | From 0 to 13kg (birth to 9 months approx)
- Lightweight and versatile construction
- Forward and rear facing modes
- Three recline positions (forward facing mode)
- One recline position (rear facing mode)
- Integral safety harness
- Includes infant insert
- Removable and machine washable covers
- Universal installation via vehicle’s 3-point safety belt
- ECE R44.04 compliant
- Child Car Seat
- ISOFix Guides
- User Manual
- Removable Cushion/s
|Brand||Cozy N Safe|
|Age approx.||Birth - 4 Years|
|Weight range||0-18 KG|
|Product weight||4,55 Kg|
|Product dimensions||H 59cm x W 47cm x D 58cm|
|Fitting||Forward & Rear Facing
Vehicle 3 Point Safety Belt
|Regulation tested||ECE R44.04|
4 Recline Positions
The Fitzroy car seat boasts an amazing 4 recline positions. 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing positions ensures your child is Cozy and in the right position no matter their age.
Lightweight Car Seat
The Fitzroy baby seat has been designed to be as lightweight as possible while still being safe and strong. Weighing 4.5 kgs the car seat can be swapped between cars easily.
Fitted In Seconds
The Fitzroy is fitted in seconds using the vehicle’s 3 point safety belt. Meaning it will fit in most makes and models of cars and is fitted in a jiffy!
Fitzroy Car Seat User Manual
FREE delivery on all orders* (Mainland UK)
Additional charges apply for deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, and Northern Ireland, which are calculated during checkout.
All orders include free delivery to mainland UK only.
We aim to send your goods within 24 hours of receipt of order. In most cases delivery takes place within 2-5 working days; you will receive an email when your order has been scheduled for dispatch.
Orders over £50 are sent via a next working day courier service. Orders under £50 are dispatched on a 2-3 day delivery courier.
*Free delivery is to mainland UK only. You can check your delivery costs at the basket stage of checkout by entering your postcode.
Return policy quote from our Terms & Conditions:
We now inform you that information relating to all aspects of our Goods is not in this document but in our marketing material, whether that is in the medium of Our Website or in hard copy.
The following rules apply to cancellation of your order:
- If you have ordered Goods, but not received them, you may cancel your order without giving a reason, at any time within 14 days of your order. You will have no obligation and we will return your money.
- If you have ordered Goods, and received them, you may cancel your order at any time within 14 days of the date you received them. You must tell us that you wish to cancel. You must also send the Goods back to us within that same 14 day period.
We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- we receive the Goods in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price, in new condition, with labels and packaging intact.
- you comply with our procedure for returns and refunds. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
The option to cancel your order is not available:
- if you purchase sealed goods which relate to health or hygiene, and they become unsealed after delivery, or cannot be re-sold for some other reason;
- if they are a hard medium for a product in soft copy, which comes to you sealed and is returned to us unsealed.
- if the Goods are somehow mixed with other goods so that we cannot identify or easily separate them.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
In any of the above scenarios, we will return your money within 14 days.