Cozy N Safe Nevis Group 0+/1 Car Seat
Cozy N Safe Nevis Group 0+/1 Car Seat
The Cozy N Safe Nevis Group 0+/1 Car Seat is a durable seat that is perfect for swapping between cars thanks to its lightweight design. The Nevis can be used both rear-facing and forward facing, and is suitable for children from birth to 18kg (approximately 4 years).
You can use the seat either forward facing from 9kg to 18kg or rear facing from birth through to 13kg. Complete with an amazing 7 recline positions (thanks to the retractable wedge), side impact protection, ventilated shell, 5 point harness with soft chest pads, insert cushion, deep padding and ensures comfort and safety for you little one no matter their age.
Fitted using the vehicle seat belt ensures fitting is a breeze. All covers are easily removed and washable at 30°C. The Nevis is perfect for families who are always on the go.
- Suitable from Birth to 18kg (Approximately 4 Years)
- Rearward facing: Birth to 13kg
- Forward facing: 9kg to 18kg
- Belted installation
- 4-position recline
- R44.04 Compliant
- Newborn Insert
- Child Car Seat
- ISOFix Guides
- User Manual
- Removable Cushion/s
|Brand||Cozy N Safe|
|Age approx.||Birth - 4 Years|
|Weight range||0-18 KG|
|Product weight||6.9 KG|
|Product dimensions||H 64cm x W 46cm x D 53cm|
|Fitting||Forward & Rear Facing
Vehicle 3 Point Safety Belt
|Regulation tested||ECE R44.04|
Lightweight Car Seat
The Nevis car seats has been designed specifically to be strong and durable yet lightweight. Weighing in at just under 7 kg, the baby seat can be picked up with one hand.
Fitted In Minutes
The Nevis car seat is compatible with most cars due to its universal fitting method. Fitted using the car’s safety belt, the seat is fitted in less time than it takes to make a cup of tea.
7 Recline Positions
The Nevis is equipped with 7 different recline positions. Meaning your child will be Cozy on both short and longer journeys. Parents and children will love the Nevis.
Nevis Car Seat Fitting Video
Nevis Car Seat User Manual
FREE delivery on all orders* (Mainland UK)
Additional charges apply for deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, and Northern Ireland, which are calculated during checkout.
All orders include free delivery to mainland UK only.
We aim to send your goods within 24 hours of receipt of order. In most cases delivery takes place within 2-5 working days; you will receive an email when your order has been scheduled for dispatch.
Orders over £50 are sent via a next working day courier service. Orders under £50 are dispatched on a 2-3 day delivery courier.
*Free delivery is to mainland UK only. You can check your delivery costs at the basket stage of checkout by entering your postcode.
Return policy quote from our Terms & Conditions:
We now inform you that information relating to all aspects of our Goods is not in this document but in our marketing material, whether that is in the medium of Our Website or in hard copy.
The following rules apply to cancellation of your order:
- If you have ordered Goods, but not received them, you may cancel your order without giving a reason, at any time within 14 days of your order. You will have no obligation and we will return your money.
- If you have ordered Goods, and received them, you may cancel your order at any time within 14 days of the date you received them. You must tell us that you wish to cancel. You must also send the Goods back to us within that same 14 day period.
We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- we receive the Goods in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price, in new condition, with labels and packaging intact.
- you comply with our procedure for returns and refunds. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
The option to cancel your order is not available:
- if you purchase sealed goods which relate to health or hygiene, and they become unsealed after delivery, or cannot be re-sold for some other reason;
- if they are a hard medium for a product in soft copy, which comes to you sealed and is returned to us unsealed.
- if the Goods are somehow mixed with other goods so that we cannot identify or easily separate them.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
In any of the above scenarios, we will return your money within 14 days.