Baby Car Seats
Group 0+ | 0-13kg | 0 – 12/15 months (approx)
Our baby car seats have something for everyone. From feature packed seats that will grow with your child to lightweight seats perfect for swapping between cars. You are sure to find something you’ll love in the Cozy N Safe baby car seat range.
Cozy N Safe Baby Car Seats
Group 0+ | 0-13kg | 0 – 12 months
Choosing the correct baby car seat for you and your little one is a big and important decision. You trust that one of the people you care about most in the world is safe and comfortable. We at Cozy N Safe take that responsibility very seriously and we want you to make the right choice for you and your family.
How to pick the best baby car seat:
- The safest way for a little one to travel is rear facing. Experts recommend that newborns should rear face until at least 15 months. UK law states that children should stay rear facing until at least 9 months old.
- Extended rear facing car seats are seats that are able to keep your child rear facing until 18kg.
- ISOFix or Belt installation? There is no right or wrong answer; it depends on the car seat and your car. We would recommend using an infant seat with ISOFix connectors, as these are much easier to install and therefore less can go wrong during installation. However safety belt installations are just as safe. Just be sure to always follow the instructions and if you need help, you can contact the Cozy N Safe fitting experts here.
- Should I pick a dedicated group 0+ baby car seat or a group 0+1/2/3 car seat? Again there is no right or wrong answer. The combination seats are usually a little more expensive because by design, they will grow with your child. However a dedicated Group 0+ infant seat will give you the flexibility to choose a new seat when your baby out grows their seat.
- Baby car seats are either categorized by weight (ECE R44.04) or by their height (R129 i-Size). If the baby’s weight or height exceed those stated in the car seat user guide you must move up to the next stage of seat. This is also true if the baby’s head comes over the top of the baby car seat. Cozy and Safe have a selection of car seats for every stage of your little one’s life. See all seats here.
A quick safety tip:
- All baby car seats should include a 5 point harness that your baby should always wear during travel. Makes sure to always pull the harness tight, but not too tight! You should be able to fit two fingers in between your baby’s shoulders and the harness.
Read more on picking the right car seat for you and your family here or check out our blog for all the latest safety information and useful tips.